Hardware, manuals, FAQ, and other info on manufacturers website – HERE
AY Internal interface for ZX
- AY / Yamaha sound generator running at the exact speed of 1,75 Mhz (new programmable frequency generator from EPSON (SG8002CA+ PHB)
- Solderless – just plug and play ( only if Your CPU is socketed)
- Audio stereo out
- ZX sound from ULA mixing on both channels
The upgrade consists of two PCBs, connected with a flat cable approx 20cm long.
AY CHIP NOT INCLUDED!
- CPU ADAPTER
- Remove CPU from the socket
- Insert CPU adapter ( ARROW INDICATES pin no 1)
- Insert CPU back to CPU adapter
- Connect CPU adapter with 38910 ADAPTER ( ARROW INDICATES pin no 1)
- Insert AY CHIP into 38910 ADAPTER
- Fit 38910 ADAPTER inside ZX, connect AUDIO OUT ( 4 pins- LEFT, GND, GND, RIGHT) and ULA sound