INCOGNITO 1MB expansion for Atari 800
Hardware, manuals, FAQ, and other info on manufacturers website – HERE
Incognito 1MB original firmware – The commission is paid to the creator of hardware for every unit sold.
Incognito 1MB FJC firmware – The commission is paid to the creator of hardware and FJC / firmware/ for every unit sold.
VISIT FJC`s PAGE to read about diffrences :
- 4 slots for OS separate for Colleen and XL/XE mode
- 64k of FLASH for future GUI
- 2 slots for BASIC/CARTRIDGE
- build in, configurable PBI CF card storage (works as PBI in XL/XE mode, and through SDX driver in Colleen mode)
- build in FAT32 loader (SIDE) with both ATR and XEX file handling
- onboard RTC
- 1MB Axlon compatible memory expansion for Colleen mode
- 64k/320k/576/1088k total memory available in XL/XE mode
- up to 52k of memory in Colleen mode (configurable)
- If you are not familiar with soldering or you do not have proper tools or skills, please LET a pro technician do it for you.
- Please remember – wrong tools usage or low skills may damage atari and ultimate; any damage/harm to your hardware is NOT subject to any kind of warranty.
- Installation is easy, but inexperienced hands can do a lot of damage. Please, do not ask me questions WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG WITH INSTALLATION – the answer will be always the same – I DO NOT KNOW
The Below movie from FJC shows an example of an Incognito installation.